Education Action Team
At our upcoming meeting we will discuss:
- Possible roles for our team in the midst of COVID-19
- A post-election social media series highlighting DPS non-classified staff affected by the living wage campaign
- Selection of liaisons to attend and report on various city and county-level meetings relevant to education issues
- Updates on the school resource officer (SRO) survey distributed to principals
- Demographic questions added to the version of the SRO survey for broad community distribution
NOTE: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the People’s Alliance has moved all work, meetings, and events to virtual spaces.
*You will need a separate password to enter the Zoom meeting.* Current team members will receive the password via the team listserv. Email email@example.com if you would like to join the team list and this meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86252274127
Dial by your location: +1 929 205 6099
Meeting ID: 862 5227 4127
Passcode: [sent separately]
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdq7sY670v